Urban Beauty Collective

#1 Network for Urban Beauty Professionals and The People They Inspire

If ur lace front wig is dry fabric softer will tame ur wig and help with dry brittle hair. Clear spray paint help the nots in your wig from falling out , If you have a full lace system ,turn the in side out use t-pin hold the system to the wig head. Start spraying in lace wait 15-20 min and then again .this extend the life of your wig. DO YOU SOME TRICKS TO SHARE

Views: 122

Replies to This Discussion

I really want to start working with lace front Janet. I'll be reading and learning from you and others. Thanks miss!
Hey Tosha it is a blessing 2 do what i do..Thanks so much u make it worth it if you get something out of it.
be blessed JANET K

Tosha said:
I really want to start working with lace front Janet. I'll be reading and learning from you and others. Thanks miss!
Thanks, didn't know that. Is the paint safe?

Deanna
it just seals the nots from fall out....the paint must lead free and must dry for 45 mins-1 hour before appling.It a hair replacement trick to help the life of the system

Deanna Groom- Grant said:
Thanks, didn't know that. Is the paint safe?

Deanna
Okay,Thanks. Learn something knew ervery day.
bleach baths are good for detangling hair.

one gallon hot water and 2 ounces of clorox bleach
dip in mixture and comb through
rinse well

one gallon hot water and ammonia
follow steps as about

rinse will with warm water
GIRL YOU GOT THE HOOK UP.THAT IS GOOD INFO.WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE FABRIC SOFTER.
THANKS
fabric softer softens the hair and keeps it from fizzing it a great leave in for lace wigs .. half water and half fabric softer.

Denise Moore said:
GIRL YOU GOT THE HOOK UP.THAT IS GOOD INFO.WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE FABRIC SOFTER.
THANKS

RSS

Home of Urban Beauty Collective, a national network of 12,000 black salons & barbershops providing in-salon entertainment since 2003.

DREAMING ABOUT

FEATURE: VANISHING PEARLS NOW AVAILABLE ON NETFLIX!

ICONOGRAPHY

The 2012 Sundance Best Director Winner MIDDLE OF NOWHERE's Official Theatrical Trailer. Check www.affrm.com for a theater near you!

UBC PRO OF THE MONTH

Congratulations to our featured Pro of the Month:
Melva Williams of Irving, TX.

Melva has stayed very interactive in the Urban Beauty Collective community by uploading her style photos, blogs and interacting with existing members! Props to you, Melva, for your great work. We support you!

UBC-TV'S FEATURED SALON OF THE MONTH

Congratulations Bamboo Hair Studio of Jacksonville, FL, UBC Salon of the Month!

Now, to be considered for the featured shop of the month, call us toll free and tell us why your salon or barbershop is the bomb by dialing 800-656-0256. Next time, we could be featuring your shop!
BAMBOO HAIR STUDIO
121 E. 8th Street, Ste 9
Jacksonville, FL 32206

UBC on Facebook

UBC-TV - Free In-Salon Entertainment!

Want to sign-up your shop? Just drop a line to Tilane Jones of UBC at ubcisfabulous@gmail.com.

© 2021   Created by Urban Beauty Collective.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service