Urban Beauty Collective

#1 Network for Urban Beauty Professionals and The People They Inspire

Thanks for joining SIMPLY STUNNING LACE WIGS. All lace fronts are not a like . Full lace wig are design for 3-4 month life on a full lace wig. A poly or mono wig has a 3-6 month life. A POLY wig is stronger you can apply this wig clips or braiding and sewing wig on the front of the wig can apply aSUPER TAPE OR A GEO BOND TAPE ,Skin prep is applied after cleaning area

Tags: Skin, lacefront, wig.

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

HELLO JANET K. THIS IS DENISE.DO YOU SALE THE WIGS?WHEN I TRAIN THE GIRLS TO DO LACE WIGS I USALLY USE THE TAPE AND NOTAPE TOGETHER ON WIG AND ULTRA HOLD ON THE HAIR LINE.IS THERE ANOTHER WAY FOR FULL LACE WIG WITHOUT GETTING GLUE EVERY WHERE?
I AM FROM LAKECHARLES LOUISIANA I AM SURE YOU KNOW WHERE THAT IS JUST BEEN IN DALLAS A WHILE.
BY THE WAY THANKS FOR CHECKING ON ME.I FEEL LIKE I KNOW YOU GUYS ALREADY>>>>>>>>
Denise get a medical cup and pour a lil in the in a cup let the ULTRA HOLD set for 2 mins before appling glue to client's scalp marks area before appling glue with aq nude color lip liner. Then pin back baby hair's on the lace wig with small duck bill clips. Do a test with a hair clip gentle touch the glue with end of the hair pin applying the glue 4 2 mins ,the MUST air dry 2-4 or it will run and make a mess.

janet k
HELLO JANET THANKS FOR HELPING ME.I THINK I GOT THE WAY YOU DO THIS BUT DO YOU NOT USE THE TAPE WITH IT?IF NOT HOW LONG DOES THIS PROCESS STAY ON THE CLIENT BEFORE IT STARTS TO RUN.AND THE 42 MIN.MEANING THAT IS HOW LONG IT TAKES TO APPLY GLUE TO THE WHOLE ENTIRE WIG.DO YOU JUST PUT THE GLUE ON THE CLIENTS PERIMETER OF THERE HEAD AND BEHIND THERE EARS AND NAPE OF THE HEAD.
I AM DETERMINED TO PERFECT THIS WIG.MAYBE I WILL APPLY.I GET A LOT OF CALLS FOR APPLICATION BUT NOT TO SALE WIGS.I THINK THEY ARE BUYING THOSE REALLY CHEAP LOOKING WIGS.MY HAIR IS VERY VIRGIN AND NATURAL LOOKING.
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH HERES A HUGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
I'm taking notes :)

RSS

Home of Urban Beauty Collective, a national network of 12,000 black salons & barbershops providing in-salon entertainment since 2003.

DREAMING ABOUT

FEATURE: VANISHING PEARLS IN THEATERS APRIL 18TH

ICONOGRAPHY

The 2012 Sundance Best Director Winner MIDDLE OF NOWHERE's Official Theatrical Trailer. Check www.affrm.com for a theater near you!

UBC PRO OF THE MONTH

Congratulations to our featured Pro of the Month:
Melva Williams of Irving, TX.

Melva has stayed very interactive in the Urban Beauty Collective community by uploading her style photos, blogs and interacting with existing members! Props to you, Melva, for your great work. We support you!

UBC-TV'S FEATURED SALON OF THE MONTH

Congratulations Bamboo Hair Studio of Jacksonville, FL, UBC Salon of the Month!

Now, to be considered for the featured shop of the month, call us toll free and tell us why your salon or barbershop is the bomb by dialing 800-656-0256. Next time, we could be featuring your shop!
BAMBOO HAIR STUDIO
121 E. 8th Street, Ste 9
Jacksonville, FL 32206

UBC on Facebook

UBC-TV - Free In-Salon Entertainment!

Want to sign-up your shop? Just drop a line to Tilane Jones of UBC at ubcisfabulous@gmail.com.

© 2014   Created by Urban Beauty Collective.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service